Lunch & Learn – (Limited due to COVID-19 at the moment!)
Our specialists want to come to your clinic and help educate your team! Fill out the below form and one of our specialists will bring lunch and give a presentation on the topic of your choice. We can also suggest a topic if you don’t have one in mind. These talks can also be given at MVS in our own conference room for lunch or dinner!
We currently have four talks that are RACE approved for you and your team!
- The COMPLETE Urinalysis (Including everything you’ve forgotten since school) Jen Steele, DVM, DACVIM (1 CE Credit)
- Allergies: Everything you’ve wanted to know and more! William Oldenhoff, DVM, DACVD (1 CE Credit)
- The Back Dog Joy Delamaide, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
- Seizures: Don’t Panic! Jot Delamaide, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
- Surgical Asepsis: Keepin’ it Clean John Silbernagel, DVM, DACVS (1 CE Credit)
- CPR: RECOVER Initiative, A Hands-on Approach to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Niki Deram, CVT (2 CE Credits, 2 Hours)
- Ophthalmic Exam Technique: How to Look and What to Look For Amy Pauli, DVM, DACVO (1 CE Credit)