Madison Veterinary Specialists is a growing 24/7 comprehensive, state of the art emergency, specialty and critical care facility that partners with family veterinarians to provide compassionate care to companion animals.
MVS is seeking a full time Pack and Prep Assistant to be part of our Surgery team. This person must possess good communication skills, great attention to detail, and be very dependable as this is an essential position on the surgery team.
If you have the above skill set and are looking for the perfect opportunity to hone and expand your skills with a growing practice, forward your resume today.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Washing all surgical packs and instruments
- Turning over and setting up surgery rooms for procedures
- General hospital cleaning and duties such as restocking supplies and helping with end of day clean up
- Follow standard procedures to sterilize surgical equipment using an autoclave and gas sterilizer
Potential growth opportunities:
- Assist in surgical procedures
- Patient surgical prepping
- Assist in radiological procedures