Looking for a career with a dynamic and fun team that values your skills and encourages your continual growth? Plus pays a competitive wage with a $1,000 signing bonus!
Madison Veterinary Specialists is a growing 24/7 comprehensive, state-of-the-art emergency and Level 2 AAHA Accredited Specialty Referral hospital partnering with family veterinarians to provide compassionate care for companion animals when they need us most. We provide exceptional patient and client care in Emergency, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology and Neurology.
Madison Veterinary Specialists is seeking full time Certified Veterinary Technician to join our surgery department. Previous emergency and specialty hospital experience is preferred.
To be successful within this role, candidates should possess the following skills:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting
- Good communication skills and enjoy working with people
- Enjoy learning new skills and exploring new technologies
- Willingness to participate in additional training programs
- Provide input and assist with all aspects of patient care
- Possess or demonstrate desire to obtain a solid understanding of the common medication used within an emergency & specialty practice
- Provide compassionate and timely care for our hospitalized patients
- Current State of Wisconsin licensure as a Certified/Registered/Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Prior experience in an emergency and/or specialists’ practice is a plus
- 1+ years experience as a Certified Veterinary Technician
- Knowledge of ImproMed software a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Formal Veterinary Technology education preferred
Madison Veterinary Specialists & Emergency provides a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of medical care along with excellent customer service. We offer internal training for each position with competitive wages and benefits packages including medical insurance, flexible scheduling, 401K plan with matching, uniforms, and continuing education allowance, as well as discounted pricing for your pet’s care. Wage commensurate with skill and experience. Overnight shifts include a differential pay premium.
If you are an experienced veterinary technician looking for the perfect opportunity to hone and expand your skills with a growing practice, apply today!
To learn more about our hospital visit mvsvets.com or like us on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now