- Madison Veterinary Specialists is always looking for board certified specialists in a variety of departments to join or start a new service!
- Are you looking to join a state-of-the-art Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital with an experienced and collaborative team?
- Do you want to work with a company where you are genuinely cared for and have the trust to accomplish your specific role as a highly valued associate?
- Are you self -motivated, dependable and do you enjoy working with others that share your same passion and enthusiasm?
Since 2012, Madison Veterinary Specialists (MVS) has been providing specialty and emergency services to approximately 575 practices in the Midwest. We are proud to be the largest independently owned and operated veterinary specialty practice in the state.
We partner with primary DVM practices and are seeking the right individual to become an extension of these referring practices that want to provide high quality radiology services for their pet owners. Our growth has served the Midwest region and there is an immediate need for a high caliber individual to enhance the radiology services MVS currently provides.
Madison Veterinary Specialists is an AAHA Level 2 accredited hospital. We are a privately owned practice with a highly collaborative team consisting of board-certified veterinarians in Ophthalmology, Neurology, Surgery, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Oncology along with our exceptional team of internship-trained emergency veterinarians and interns. Each service is supported by an experienced and compassionate support team including CVTs (>2:1 DVM), veterinary assistants and client care specialists. Our brand-new 17,000+ sq. ft. hospital includes 16 exam rooms, 4 surgery suites, endoscopy suite with video endoscopy equipment, ultrasound suite, MRI, HD CT and fluoroscopy, digital radiology, blood bank, full in-house diagnostic laboratory and continuing education/training center.
We are on the cutting edge of technology: Cubex inventory system, digital treatment boards, and electronic medical records for seamless patient billing and medical record keeping allowing our veterinarians to focus on providing outstanding clinical care.
Madison Veterinary Specialists is located in the capital city of Madison, WI and enjoys a large, loyal referral base extending from the entire Midwest. The city of Madison proudly holds the #1 spot on the 100 Best Places to Live 2021 by Livability.com . Madison is also ranked in the Top 10 Best Places to live for recent college graduates. Beautifully situated between two large lakes, Madison’s quality of life is considered to be one of the best; offering universities, colleges, lake and river recreation, hiking and biking trails, fabulous farmers markets, outdoor concerts, botanical gardens, a free zoo, minor league soccer & baseball teams, performing arts center, symphony, museums, excellent schools, quality housing and a growing business community. You could even challenge yourself to complete our own IRONMAN ® Wisconsin! To discover more fun in Wisconsin visit https://www.travelwisconsin.com.
MVS Team Perks include:
- Better Benefits, Better Schedule, Better Culture!
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive Salary, Health insurance, Safe Harbor 401k plan (with 4% Employer match), Student loan reimbursement, Relocation support, Continuing Education support and paid time off.
- Our highly trained Certified Veterinary Technicians make daily work flow efficient, allowing our veterinarians to be veterinarians!
- A career that allows you to collaborate alongside a large variety of other specialists.
- Veterinarian owned, with consistent onsite owner and administration presence.
- Engaged administrative team that cares about personal and professional growth development!
We take the health and well-being of our employees seriously! At MVS, we strive to offer competitive benefit, vacation, flexible scheduling for all of our team members. We value a well-rounded and harmonious work / personal balance. If this sounds like the team you have been looking for, please send your resume and salary requirements to Nicole Smithback, Hospital Administrator at email@example.comApply Now