Client Care Specialist
Do you want to be part of a collaborative team that makes a difference in pets live every day?
Madison Veterinary Specialists is growing! In addition to building a beautiful new facility we are searching for full time or part time Client Care Specialists (CCS) with a strong desire to help clients and pets when they need us most.
This position is responsible for ensuring delivery of exceptional service to all Madison Veterinary Specialists clients. Candidates must have a great attitude, outgoing personality, strong desire to learn and enjoy working with people and team members.
To be successful within this role, candidates should possess the following skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills; helping clients and their pets in an effective, efficient and friendly manner.
- Strong client communication skills; working with team member to knowledgeable assist client with the proper attitude, ensuring clients feel cared for and respected.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Provide excellent telephone communications; engaged and actively listening so the client feels understood.
- Ability to have confidential financial discussions with clients along with collect payments, make change and reconcile daily receipts.
- Schedule client appointments for all service departments.
- Experience: Prior veterinary CCS or assisting experience with a high client volume veterinary practice.
- Education: Completion of 4 years of high school or equivalent is required.
- Physical: Must have the strength and stamina to work on feet and/or remain stationary at the front desk throughout shift.
- Ergonomic: An employee in this position must be capable of safely working in environment with potential exposure to hazardous materials, infectious and zoonotic diseases.
- Other: An employee in this position must have a strong sense of helping clients and caring for animals and to assist with emergency or critical-care patients as needed. Maintain strict confidence regarding client and patient information. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate while maintaining composure in stressful situations is expected.
- Greater than 1 years’ experience working in veterinary specialty and emergency in a Client Care Specialist position.
- Experience working with ImproMed Infinity software.
Wage to commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package including paid time off, group health insurance, 401k retirement plan with matching contributions, life insurance, Flex Spending Account (FSA) and supplemental insurance.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our growing and thriving MVS team, forward your resume today!Apply Now