- Are you looking to join a state-of-the-art Veterinary Specialty Hospital with an experienced Surgery team?
- Do you want to work with a company where you are genuinely cared for and have the trust to accomplish your specific role as a highly valued associate?
- Are you self -motivated, dependable and do you enjoy working with others that share your same passion and enthusiasm?
For the past 8 years, Madison Veterinary Specialists (MVS) has been providing surgery service to approximately 575 practices in the Midwest. We are proud to be the largest independently owned and operated Veterinary Specialty practice in the state.
We partner with primary DVM practices and are seeking the right individual to become an extension of these referring practices that want to provide high quality specialty surgical services for their pet owners. Our growth has served the Midwest region and there is an immediate need for a high caliber individual to enhance the services MVS currently provides.
Madison Veterinary Specialists is a privately owned, AAHA accredited hospital with a highly collaborative team consisting of board-certified veterinarians in Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Dermatology, Neurology, Radiology and Oncology along with our exceptional team of internship-trained emergency veterinarians. Each service is supported by an experienced and compassionate support team including CVTs (>2:1 DVM), veterinary assistants and Client Care Specialists. Our brand-new 17,000+ sq. ft. hospital includes 16 exams, 4 surgery suites, endoscopy suite with video endoscopy equipment, ultrasound suite and is well equipped with a full complement of new diagnostic, scoping and surgical equipment including MRI, HD CT and fluoroscopy, digital radiology, blood bank, full in-house diagnostic laboratory and continuing education/training center.
We are on the cutting edge of technology: Cubex inventory system, digital treatment boards, and electronic medical records for seamless patient billing and medical record keeping allowing our veterinarians to focus on providing outstanding clinical care.
Madison Veterinary Specialists is located in the capital city of Madison, WI and enjoys a large, loyal referral base extending from Milwaukee, to Northern IL, eastern MN and to Eastern IA. The city of Madison proudly holds the #3 spot on the 100 Best Places to Live 2020 by Livability.com . Madison is also ranked in the Top 10 Best Places to live for recent college graduates. Beautifully situated between two large lakes, Madison’s quality of life is considered to be one of the best offering universities, colleges, lake and river recreation, hiking and biking trails, fabulous farmers markets, outdoor concerts, botanical gardens, a free zoo, a collegiate baseball team, performing arts center, symphony, museums, excellent schools, quality housing and a growing business community. You could even challenge yourself to complete our own IRONMAN ® Wisconsin!
To discover more fun in Wisconsin visit https://www.travelwisconsin.com.
MVS Team Perks include:
- Better Benefits, Better Schedule, Better Culture!
- A 4-day work week depending on the desire of the surgeon.
- Competitive Salary, Health insurance, Safe Harbor 401k plan (with 4% Employer match), Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation support, Continuing Education support and paid time off.
- Our highly trained surgical Certified Technicians make daily work flow a joy.
- A career that allows you to work alongside a large variety of other specialists.
- Veterinarian owned, with consistent onsite owner and administration presence
- Engaged administrative team that cares about personal and professional growth development!
We take the health and well-being of our employees seriously! At MVS, we strive to offer competitive benefit, vacation, flexible scheduling for all of our team members. We value a well-rounded and harmonious work / personal balance. If this sounds like the team you have been looking for, please send your resume and salary requirements to Nicole Smithback, Hospital Administrator or John Silbernagel, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Madison, WI
Position Title: Small Animal Surgeon
Company: Madison Veterinary Specialists
Employment Setting: Private Practice / Hospital Setting
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Minimum Requirements: Graduate of accredited Doctor Veterinary Medicine program, surgical residency trained, board-certified in small animal surgery, licensed or license eligible in State of Wisconsin,
Desired Experience: 2-3 years
To tour our 17,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility – click here: https://www.mvsvets.com/hospital-tour/
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
Nicole Smithback, MBA-HM, Hospital Administrator at email@example.com or (personal cell) 608-206-4257
John Silbernagel, DVM, Managing Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now