MVS is seeking a Pack and Prep Assistant to be part of our surgery department. Must possess good communication skills, great attention to detail, and as an essential part of the surgical team be very dependable.
Currently, we need someone available part time for all of the following shifts per week:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm
If you have the above skills and are looking for the perfect opportunity to hone and expand your skills with a growing practice, apply below today.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Washing all surgical packs and instruments
- Turning over and setting up surgery rooms for procedures
- General hospital cleaning and duties such as restocking supplies and helping with end of day clean up
- Follow standard procedures to sterilize surgical equipment using an autoclave and gas sterilizer
Potential growth opportunities:
- Assist in surgical procedures
- Patient surgical prepping
- Assist in radiological procedures