Check out some of our satisfied customers!
- Loki - Loki, a Malamute, presented to MVS when he was just 8 week old. He was adopted shortly before Christmas into a very loving home. Following his adoption, Loki wasn’t eating well and was very lethargic. He was evaluated by his family veterinarian where he was diagnosed with severe anemia secondary to a large hookworm infection. […]
- Boye - Boye, an eight year old Bichon Frise, presented to the ophthalmology service for evaluation of diabetic cataracts. Boye had been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus three months prior, and had acted blind for about one week prior to presentation. Initial ophthalmic examination revealed both eyes to be blind due to complete cataract formation. In addition, there […]
- Copper - Copper, a 12 week old golden retriever puppy, presented to Madison Veterinary Specialists’ Internal Medicine Department after her family noticed that her gums would not stopped bleeding after loosing a few puppy teeth. Copper had previously been a very healthy and active puppy who occasionally used snowbanks to escape from her fenced yard. Copper’s family noticed that […]
- Bogey - Bogey, a 7 year old German Short Haired Pointer, presented to the Internal Medicine Department at MVS after battling with a cough and fever for months. Bogie had always been an incredibly healthy and active hunting dog, who enjoyed running through fields of wheat with his family. His owners were crushed at watching his cough and fever make it […]
- Rusty - Rusty, a ten year old Golden Retriever, presented to the ophthalmology service for evaluation of entropion of both eyes that had been present since he was a puppy. He had recently been placed into foster care through Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin (GRRoW), and further evaluation and treatment of the entropion was pursued by request […]